In 1577 five Conceptionist sisters traveled from Spain to Quito Ecuador (southern hemisphere) to start a convent. The Convent was formally founded on January 13, 1577. Among the five sisters was thirteen-year-old Mariana de Jesus Torres. On February 2, 1594, as Mariana was praying, she received a vision and message from the Blessed Mother. Mary was holding the child Jesus and stated, “I am Mary of Good Success, the Queen of Heaven and Earth” So began visitations to Sister Mariana by Mary, archangels, and St. Francis of Assisi. Mary commanded a statue be made in her likeness and gave prophecies pertaining to the end of the twentieth century.
That was over 400 years ago. Venerable Mother Mariana received her last vision on December 8, 1634, the Feast Day of the Immaculate Conception. She died a holy death at 3:00 pm on January 16, 1635. Her body is to this day is incorrupt and her revelations are Church approved.
The prophesies regarding the end of the 20th century have all proven to be accurate. Our Lady prophesied details about the loss of faith and failure of Church leaders to hand on the truths of Faith, resulting in a spiritual and doctrinal crisis.
These prophesies are summed up as the following five:
1. Various heresies will be propagated in this land. The precious light of Faith will be extinguished in souls by the almost total corruption of morals. The small number of souls who preserve the treasure of the Faith and the virtues will suffer. The Sacrament of matrimony which symbolizes the union of Christ with His Church will be attacked and profaned.
2. Many authentic vocations will perish. Injustice will enter even into this convent “disguised under the name of false charity, wreaking havoc in souls’. Sacrament of Holy Orders will be ridiculed, oppressed, and many of them corrupted. Corrupted priests will scandalize and incite hatred of enemies of the Roman Catholic and Apostolic Church.
3. Spirit of impurity will saturate the atmosphere and will run through the streets, squares, and public places with astounding liberty. There will be almost no virgin souls in the world and no modesty in women. Unbridled luxury will conquer frivolous souls. Men of great wealth will look with indifference while the Church is being oppressed and virtue is being persecuted.
4. Masonic sects would introduce its teaching into domestic ambiences in order to corrupt the children and the Devil would glory in dining upon the delicacy of the hearts of children. Innocence of children will be destroyed.
5. “…He might take pity on His ministers and bring to an end those ominous times, sending to His Church the Prelate who will restore the Spirit of its priests.”
“My Most Holy Son and I will love this favored son with a love of predilection and We will gift him with a rare capacity, humility of heart, docility to Divine inspiration, the strength to defend the rights of the Church, and a tender and compassionate heart, so that, like another Christ, he will assist the great and small, without despising the more unfortunate souls who ask him for light and counsel in their doubts and hardships. Into his hands the scales of the sanctuary will be placed, so that everything is weighed with due measure and God will be glorified.”
Pope Francis is the first pope from the southern hemisphere. He was born in Buenos Aries, Argentina. Elected pope on February 28, 2013, he chose the name Francis in honor of St. Francis of Assisi. In defending Church teaching he is known for stating that gay marriage is “the devil’s attack on God’s plan” and that women “be valued not clericized”. He has urged a bishop to speak up against adoption by same-sex couples and has upheld Church teachings that divorced and remarried Catholics may not receive Holy Communion. He has excommunicated a former Catholic priest for Eucharistic sacrileges and heretical views.
It is through this pope that Mary and her Son, Jesus will achieve Good Success. It is the time of Our Lady and Her Son.
“Therefore clamor insistently without tiring and weep with bitter tears in the privacy of your heart, imploring our Celestial Father, for love of the Eucharistic Heart of my Most Holy Son and His Precious Blood shed with such generosity and the profound bitterness and sufferings of His cruel Passion and Death, He might take pity on His ministers and bring to an end these ominous times.”
“Pray without ceasing”